Tuesday, June 5, 2012

movie costumes????


Q:Where can I see original movie costumes on display?

Specifically from the film The Help. Does anyone know if the costumes are on display anywhere? I'm going to Hollywood this summer and I'd love to see them!

A:
I have got good news and bad news.

The good news is that I know exactly where you can see them, right now. They're on display at the Fashion Institute of Design museum, in downtown Los Angeles, along with costumes from other Oscar-nominated films such as "The Artist" and "Hugo". 
For details, visit:http://cosplaysky.com/,there you can find many movie costumes,such as:Captain America, batman,harry potter,and so on,
Unfortunately, the bad news is that the exhibit will only be open for another five weeks, until April 28th.
They do this every year (for the Oscars), from Feb to April, but I believe the costumes change each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment