Monday, July 2, 2012

How can I make a cosplay costume?


Q:How can I make a cosplay costume?

I want to make my first cosplay costume. But I don't have any experience on sewing. I want to make a cosplay costume for a anime convention next year. But I don't know what fabrics or the ingredients I need to make the costume with! Could someone help me out?


A:

Go to a fabric store with a good picture of the character and get matierials...study where the seams would be and learn from a friend or online if you must on how to sew. Just practice and make sure you have a good full body picture of the character. 

In fact ,more and more company start design the cosplay costume,and they make the costume by hands,the quality is reliable , and the price is suitable,you can choose from online store. http://cosplaysky.com/..

Good luck !!



No comments:

Post a Comment