Sunday, September 16, 2012

HALLOWEEN costume?


Q:HALLOWEEN costume?

ok so i know what i want to be for halloween :)
Global warming!

how am i going to pull it off, u ask?

well im going to have two springs on my head one spring with the earth and its moon the other spring with the sun on it then im going to have a through blanket around my self with a mug of (fake) hot chocolate. =D get it? Global warming !

so i want to know a few things

1. is it clever?
2. do u like the idea?
3. does it make sence?
4. do you have any better ideas on how to pull it off? (easily)

thanks a bunch =D

and if u have any other CLEVER halloween costume ideas feel free to tell me about them =D i luv creativity!

ps sry 'bout my spelling it sux.


A:
Yes, yes and yes. I think the more original the better...frankly I enjoy people dressed up as silly things. Also the cause is pretty sensible...so enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment