Sunday, December 2, 2012

Linkin Park hoodies recommend


I knew their every song, and I checked every music video they have. They are Linkin Park, the Rock Band I deeply love. I found some really awesome Linkin Park hoodies for sale and I want to share with the people who love Linkin Park as me.
 1, Linkin Park cartoon mask hoodie
I knew Linkin Park is a serious famous rock band. But as a big fan of them I still want to recommend a cute Linkin Park hoody to your guys. There is a cute cartoon Chester mask on the front of this hoody, as well as a LP logo on the right above. Actually I think Chester is really a cute guy in privately, but on stage he is the superstar we love.

2, Linkin Park Mix Theory pullover hoodie
I like the color match of this hoody. Black, red, white are surposed to be together in one hoody. The red mask cross the text sharply, that make the hoodie mean.

3, Linkin Park classic LP logo hoodie
It’s a simple and elegant hoody. There are many colors to choose from. I especially like the black one with a yellow LP logo.
If you like a singer or band, you should go to his/her concert, only there you can feel the best part of them. So next time be there wearing one LP hoodie with Linkin Park, trust me you won’t regret for it.
ps:This is a guest post from http://dressidea.info/music-hoodies/23/

No comments:

Post a Comment