Friday, May 31, 2013

Top three Assassin’s Creed hoodies I like best

As a best selling video game, Assassin Creed has tons of fans around the world. If you are one of them here is a good news for you: Tshirtsky.com just launched a bunch of Hoodies featured Assassin’s Creed. These Hoodies are tagged price under $30 and free shipping worldwide , an unbeatable price I have never seen.
3 different style Assassin’s Creed hoodies have been put on the shelf , and more would continues. For the lovely price I’d like to make a short description for these hoodies.
Assassin’s Creed insignia big logo Hoodie
This hoodie has a big white insignia in the front, which make the hoodie looks elegant and eye-catching. There is also a smaller insignia on it’s back, so the hoodie won’t looks too simple.
Assassin’s Creed poster image hoodie
There is a Assassin’s Creed poster in the front of this t shirt. A classic Assassin fan’s T shirt you should take one.
Assassin’s Creed Desmond eagle hoodie
This is one of my favorite Assassin’s Creed hoodie, and I especially like the black version. I think the white eagle match the black hoodie perfectly. Black color don’t need much time to take care of, and that’s what I need.
Like these Hoodies? Hurry though, because the free shipping would expires on Jun 30, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment