Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Harry Potter Party?


Q:Harry Potter?

I am doing a Harry Potter party thing with my library the day before and the day of Harry Potter 7 comes out. I just completed a scavenger hunt required for it and I'm at the final word which must be unscrambled using letters from other words I "scavenged". The scavenged words are all correct. The word (two words, rather) that must be unscrambled are "CAPUT DRACONIS". It is obvious something pertaining to Harry Potter, and I must assume all the letters can be moved around to anywhere. I would appreciate SERIOUS answers. Avid Potter fans, I need you now! (Ok that was corny but oh well)


A:
well if i understood correctly, what ur asking is for us to unscramble "caput draconis" into something else that will also make sense in a harry potter context. but i tried and its kinda impossible to use ALL the letters...
if u use some letters u can make loads of hp words like "patronus" or "accio"... is this what u were asking for?
for your own good and to make the most of the time/effort of all these harry potter fans who want to help you - i suggest u make ur question clearer.

In fact ,you also can buy a Harry Potter costume for youself,you can choose it from this website : http://cosplaysky.com/  ,which is professional company.



No comments:

Post a Comment