Sunday, August 5, 2012

What is the best fabric to use for a cosplay costume?


Q:What is the best fabric to use for a cosplay costume?

I'm going to be cosplay as Meiko from Vocaloid soon. Unfortunatly, the only Meko costume I could find comes from China and is WAY over my cosplay budget. So, I've got to make it. What's the best fabric to use for the costume?


A:
My friend -who cosplayed Meiko- made her cosplay out of 'Cloth Back Vinyl' -exactly what she said. Or you can use PVC Fabric. It's cheap.

It's really cheap, it's the right glossiness too.
It was really affective to!
For the Belt she used velcro and PVC/Vinyl again.
For the arm warmers .. she used normal armwarmers.
In fact ,I think you can buy a costume ,because it is too difficult to make a costume.I know  a online store which is professional costume store.you can try it ..http://cosplaysky.com/..

No comments:

Post a Comment